Archived Topic

Another poll for Ziggy

by scott715 · 4/23/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
scott715 wrote:
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/04/detroit_lions_2013_nfl_draft_s.html



He was at 30% for 2nd place. Go and support by voting. He has been moving up during the day. The first place guy is a local guy.


Scott, I am almost always grateful for your posts. This is one where I think BYU folks shouldn't meddle. It would be interesting to see what Detroit fans want. Ziggy will be highly sought after. He'll do just fine. Then again, other college fans of the other potential draftees may also be trying to support their player as well.
S
scott715
To be honest I don't care what Detroit does.I'm not a fan of theirs. I just like to see BYU get noticed. Maybe some day we will have to be invited to a BCs conference. I'm a little surprised, by the way, that he was #2 on their poll.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.