Archived Topic

Bronco is on Twitter.

by SpiffCoug · 4/16/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
@BYU_Football

Time to add him to the Twitter feed.



Can we add @BYUrecruiting as well?
G
Gunk
Think he's actually the Tweet'n or it's an intern?



Cool, either way.
G
Gunk
Think he'll follow me?
S
scott715
If you are 5 stars!
S
scott715
http://instagram.com/p/YLjJChnki4/#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



And instagram. Probably done by the new oncampus recruiter.
Advertisement
U
urroner
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865578380/Bronco-Mendenhall-caves-joins-Twitter.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Mendenhall's followers jumped from 46 to 375 in 10 minutes Tuesday afternoon, an increase that will most likely continue thanks to a strong local and national interest in BYU football.



Mendenhall has never shown a natural inclination toward attention-seeking, his interviews with the media being usually more courteous than outgoing.



The BYU coaching staff, however, appears to have convinced Mendenhall to make himself a little more available to the general public.


He caved. He been seduced and bedazzled by the dark side of the internet. I pray that the gods of football woof that he's doesn't become a nerd like Hawkwing.
C
Cougarfan87
Gunk wrote:
Think he's actually the Tweet'n or it's an intern?



Cool, either way.


Probably not an intern, but someone on the staff. I happen to know he doesn't keep up the BYU football facebook page himself either. I imagine it is the same person doing both.



Perhaps I'll send that person some suggested tweets (if it is who I think it is).



"I've just decided, I really hate those *&!#@$% Ewets! It won't be just another game this year, biotches. BRONCO SMASH!!!"



Any other suggestions? ;)
S
SpiffCoug
Is there a limit how much coaches can tweet at recruits? If not, Bronco would not be wise to avoid Twitter.
G
Guest
Both have been added to the Twitter list.
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Think he's actually the Tweet'n or it's an intern?



Cool, either way.


Probably not an intern, but someone on the staff. I happen to know he doesn't keep up the BYU football facebook page himself either. I imagine it is the same person doing both.



Perhaps I'll send that person some suggested tweets (if it is who I think it is).



"I've just decided, I really hate those *&!#@$% Ewets! It won't be just another game this year, biotches. BRONCO SMASH!!!"



Any other suggestions? ;)


ROTFL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



good one.



i really look forward to seeing what comes out of the Bronco's intweetist. im sure he is memorizing words like execution, level of education, grit, etc. at least now, no one will know if he is looking us in the eye or not when he tweets. ;-) love you Bronco. :P
Advertisement
G
Guest
You guys, it really is Bronco himself, didn't you see his picture proving it!!



Surely they wouldn't stage a photo op like this....................



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIALyGxCcAAELNq.jpg:large" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
hawkwing wrote:
You guys, it really is Bronco himself, didn't you see his picture proving it!!



Surely they wouldn't stage a photo op like this....................



https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BIALyGxCcAAELNq.jpg:large" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


This is TIC, right? To me it looks like he anxiously awaiting a big bite of a JDawg.but maybe my screen isn't picking up the entire picture.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.