S
SpiffCougArchived Topic
Meet Mr. Ansah
by SpiffCoug · 4/15/2013
Advertisement
C
CougarbibSpiffCoug wrote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9172873/2013-nfl-draft-how-ezekiel-ansah-became-draft-top-defensive-end-espn-magazine http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2013/story/_/id/9172935/2013-nfl-draft-byu-de-ezekiel-ansah-responds-scout-criticism-espn-magazine " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
EXPOSURE
Good Exposure. Really Good Exposure. It does not get any better than this exposure.......
Unless
KVN. No pressure Kyle.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
F
frdbtrOmoregie Uzzi, Georgia Tech right guard
"As complicated as people think our offense option is, the goal is really simple: All of us on the offensive line just look across to see who we're facing and say, 'Okay, that's the guy I have to beat on this play.' We're constantly sizing players up, and it takes a lot to surprise me. I'm 6'3", 300 pounds -- not a giant, but not small either. Well, we lined up against BYU [on Oct. 27, 2012] and I saw this 6'5" guy standing in. I thought, Whoa! I looked over at [left guard] Shaquille Mason and was like, 'Good luck, dude.' Ansah killed us. He was all over the place all day. But the crazy thing was, the whole time he was smiling and very polite, like, 'This is fun; thank you for playing with us today.' You don't want to like a guy who is beating up on you, but you couldn't help it with him."
This quote made me laugh and gave me a warm fuzzy all at the same time. What an awesome kid. you got to love a guy like this, and root for him to succeed. I predict a movie about this guy within the next couple of years.
U
urronerfrdbtr wrote:Omoregie Uzzi, Georgia Tech right guard
"As complicated as people think our offense option is, the goal is really simple: All of us on the offensive line just look across to see who we're facing and say, 'Okay, that's the guy I have to beat on this play.' We're constantly sizing players up, and it takes a lot to surprise me. I'm 6'3", 300 pounds -- not a giant, but not small either. Well, we lined up against BYU [on Oct. 27, 2012] and I saw this 6'5" guy standing in. I thought, Whoa! I looked over at [left guard] Shaquille Mason and was like, 'Good luck, dude.' Ansah killed us. He was all over the place all day. But the crazy thing was, the whole time he was smiling and very polite, like, 'This is fun; thank you for playing with us today.' You don't want to like a guy who is beating up on you, but you couldn't help it with him."
This quote made me laugh and gave me a warm fuzzy all at the same time. What an awesome kid. you got to love a guy like this, and root for him to succeed. I predict a movie about this guy within the next couple of years.
Sure, warm and fuzzy, but what if you found out this beast goes around pushing little girls, what would you say then?
Okay, warm and fuzzy, BTW, like I said in another Ziggy thread, I love this picture.
S
snoscytheHe'd get more exposure if BYU fans would spell his name right--that way search engines could find more about him. ;)
Advertisement
S
SpiffCougsnoscythe wrote:
He'd get more exposure if BYU fans would spell his name right--that way search engines could find more about him. ;)
What are you talking about? ;)
C
Cougs_RuleWhen I saw the misspell, I thought the mighty Spiff was just quoting someone else's misspell. But that would have been sic. Pun intended.
S
SpiffCougNope, I completely goofed the spelling. But thankfully I can edit out all misspellings!
:)
:)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

