Archived Topic

New Commit- Jacob Hannemann

by cougfan1 · 11/26/2009

Advertisement
C
cougfan1
Scout.com is reporting that Jacob Hanneman of Lone Peak has committed to BYU- http://byu.scout.com/a.z?s=338&p=2&c=923418&ssf=1&RequestedURL=http%3a%2f%2fbyu.scout.com%2f2%2f923418.html



I have never heard of him. He is not listed on any of the recruiting sites I can find. No video. I guess he might be a defensive back. I really hope he is a diamond in the rough and not just a "there is no chance we get any other CBs, so we'll offer you" player.



Anyone know anything about him?
S
scott715
I assume that this is a 2011 class. Does this mean that committments are going to start flowing in now?
G
gmj81
He won't count against this class because he'll be taking his mission first. Certainly seems to have some nice measureables: 6'1", 190 lbs with 4.5 speed. Seems to be quite the athlete and could wind up at any number of positions



http://www.gothighlights.com/Athletes/JacobHannemann/index.html
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.