Archived Topic

Administration Unveils Newest Nuclear Deterrent

by snoscythe · 4/13/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
This should stop Kim Jong Un and the crazy North Koreans:



https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/564556_641466302546987_121242511_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
N
nuk13
Hey that's discrimination! We don't have one in Idaho and there are a lot of Californians here.
D
Ddawg
I'm certain that will work. Just like our drug laws have worked. Just like Chicago outlawing handguns has worked. Just like our immigration laws have controlled our borders. It's brilliant! ;)
N
nuk13
...and just like the "reasonable gun laws" in the other anticonstitutional states/cities.
B
billbillbillbill
Looks like we are all going to be OK.



https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532343_467702859978617_1869502447_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
N
nuk13
billbillbillbill wrote:
Looks like we are all going to be OK.



https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532343_467702859978617_1869502447_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Gees! I'm surprised that with all that hot air he didn't float up to the line. Billbillbillbill, are you a quadrupilet?
B
BoiseBYU
Hilarious! Such a pout!
C
Cougarfan87
nuk13 wrote:
Looks like we are all going to be OK.



https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/532343_467702859978617_1869502447_n.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Gees! I'm surprised that with all that hot air he didn't float up to the line. Billbillbillbill, are you a quadrupilet?


I'm guessing a lawyer trying whose screen name is his mantra. ;)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.