Archived Topic

Hill is the starter QB

by scott715 · 4/11/2013

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
And they give him Johnny-Manziel-type-of-impact potential as well.
F
frdbtr
I'm not even sure that Steve Young had his size and speed in college and Young was fast. I know that Young didn't have his arm strength or accuracy (initially, he developed into one of the most accurate QB's ever). Taysom is a rare talent and one that you just don't see at BYU very often. The last time we had someone like him was 1983.
J
jonnylingo
As talented as Hill is I think our expectations are growing unrealistic quite quickly. that said he has the tools and he seems to have it mentally as well. i am very hopeful that he will be a special talent.
S
SpiffCoug
My expectations are still a 135 PER. Anything above that is awesome. Anything below that won't help BYU win many games with this daunting schedule.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
jonnylingo wrote:
As talented as Hill is I think our expectations are growing unrealistic quite quickly. that said he has the tools and he seems to have it mentally as well. i am very hopeful that he will be a special talent.


Don't misinterpret my post above describing his athletic potential as expectation. I am really excited about the tools he brings to the table but I was also excited about Jake Heaps. Potential unrealized is only potential. We will have to see how he develops on the field.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.