Archived Topic

Ziggy: Front Page of USA Today

by hawkwing · 4/11/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
Thanks!
C
Cougarfan87
I hope this article puts to bed the notion that Bronco didn't know what he was doing with Ziggy. It sounds like he and Coach Kafusi both saw the potential, but had to get him into playmaking mode. All the talent in the world doesn't help if you miss assignments and give up big plays. Way to go Coaching Staff and Ziggy!
F
frdbtr
Cougarfan87 wrote:
I hope this article puts to bed the notion that Bronco didn't know what he was doing with Ziggy. It sounds like he and Coach Kafusi both saw the potential, but had to get him into playmaking mode. All the talent in the world doesn't help if you miss assignments and give up big plays. Way to go Coaching Staff and Ziggy!


+1 Bronco knew what he had and the potential that he was. I heard Kpop say all the time that Ziggy had NFL type talent even back a couple of years ago. But you can't just throw the kid to the wolves, he would have failed in that scenario. Bronco brought him along slowly to help him keep confidence. Put him in situations where he can be successful. It worked. Ziggy is going to be a rich man playing a game for a living. Credit Bronco for developing a kid who had never heard of football until 3 years ago.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
I look forward to watching him play in the NFL.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Call me a derp, but I love this photo. This is what bigger brothers always do with smaller sisters.



http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2013/04/10/xxx-_ziggy-ansah-dec885-4_3_rx513_c680x510.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:
Call me a derp, but...


You're a derp butt.
S
Schmoe
Oops; double-post, making urroner a double derp butt. ;)
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
Call me a derp, but...


You're a derp butt.

Is that any better than a herp derp?



http://pigroll.com/img/camping_youre_doing_it_wrong.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:40 pm
Call me a derp, but...


You're a derp butt.


Schmoe wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:41 pm
Call me a derp, but...


You're a derp butt.


Wow Schmoe, two times, but, hey, if it worth saying once, it's worth saying twice. ;)
U
urroner
Ohhhhh, now I get it Schmoe. ...derp, but... derp butt.



http://narwhaler.com/img/js/u/dog-derp-JsUUNW.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:
Ohhhhh, now I get it Schmoe. ...derp, but... derp butt.


It's about as clever as I get.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.