Archived Topic

Vote for the front cover KVN at 75% so far

by scott715 · 4/10/2013

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Just voted - 531 total votes, KVN has 79.1%. Bam! Thx for the post. Now everyone vote for KVN. 8)
S
StatsCougar
Cody Hoffman is in fourth place when I vote. KVN as 79.8%
U
Ungoy
Just voted. 756 votes. KVN with 79.9%
S
Screamineagle
Thanks for the heads up and the link.Bet you cant guess who I voted for. Kind of torn though would have voted for Hoffman also.
Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Oh man. KVN on the cover of the Pac-12 cover. :lol:



That ought to piss some people off. I love it! Let's keep the votes coming!
C
Cougy_Monster
1848 total votes. 75.8% for KVN.



And while I do think it'll be entertaining to see the reaction of PAC12 fans when a BYU player is on the cover of their edition, I also think its patently unfair to KVN to sully his good name by associating him with that filthy conference.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
Cougy_Monster wrote:
1848 total votes. 75.8% for KVN.



And while I do think it'll be entertaining to see the reaction of PAC12 fans when a BYU player is on the cover of their edition, I also think its patently unfair to KVN to sully his good name by associating him with that filthy conference.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

http://cdn.lastangryfan.com/wp-content/uploads/citizen-kane-clapping.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
scott715
I think it is really the western edition but the Pac is the largest conference in the region. I think it is really important to win this one. Maybe even get the missionaries to vote on P-day.
K
kjjson
I just voted from my laptop

My daughter voted from my phone

One son voted from my ipad

When I get home from work, my wife will vote from our desktop

My other son will vote from my wife's ipad

My fish will vote from the ipod touch
Advertisement
C
Cougy_Monster
kjjson wrote:
I just voted from my laptop

My daughter voted from my phone

One son voted from my ipad

When I get home from work, my wife will vote from our desktop

My other son will vote from my wife's ipad

My fish will vote from the ipod touch


Nice!



It's good to see another rational human with an iDevice fettish. I have an iPhone as does my wife. We each have an iPad. Then my kids (4yo twin boys and 2yo girl) share a 3rd iPad and 3 older iPhones that I pass to them every year when I upgrade so the kids can play games and watch movies without stealing my phone and my 4yos love iMessaging me too.



I have 7 more votes on my iDevices and 2 desktops and a laptop. KVN is gonna secure a huge lead over the next 3 minutes.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
Ddawg
Ha! Just ck'd, KVN has 74.5%, a total of 2479 votes cast.
U
Ungoy
Voted again from home from my desktop PC, Android phone and my Nexus 10.



With 2525 votes, KVN leads with 74.6%.
W
wahdee
With 2726 votes KVN still holding strong with 74.1% of the votes. :lol:
B
BerliNY
74.2% of 2770 votes
Advertisement
C
Cougy_Monster
2789



74.1%
P
ProV1
I considered voting for Brian Blechen so the cover could read: "Blech! Utes are terrible". But I went with KVN.
B
BerliNY
Looks like the poll is closed and a new one is up for the Idaho/Montana/Oregon/Washington region. Boise St. has the only non Pac10.2 players represented, so I voted for one of them.



Right now Joe Southwick (Boise St.) has 50% of 2 votes!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.