Archived Topic

What Venue Brought You The Most Top 10 Highs

by Cougarbib · 4/9/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
There have been many great moments and battles. LES. Even RES when we put the dagger in the hearts of U fans. Holiday Bowl was huge for many years. Las Vegas Bowl had some big games and we were there many years and usually won. Plus we played WAC Championship games there and whopped UNLV regularly.



Based on where you live and poor tv coverage in the early years, each fan has had different opportunities to see things live, in person, on TV, hear it on the Radio - KSL - side-band - now internet - or just read about it. In the old days some waited a week for an HB Arnett or Dick Harmon or other newsletter or a Utah friend or relative to mail D News articles or VHS tapes.



And, of course, each fan has games and opponents where thete is more interest and investment and chest thumping than others.



Which Venue has brought you the most Joy.



Will ESPN make us less focused on where the game actually is? Can viewing ever match BEING THERE.



I still rely on KSL Internet Radio and Justin TV at times.



Only one vote, but you can change your vote.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougarbib
I chose other for now. I can't decide.



I lived in Illinois much of the glory years of the Holiday Bowl and in other years was in Utah for XMAS vacation at Holiday Bowl time even when I lived in So. CAL. I did attend some fun BYU vs SDSU games there. And I usually found TV coverage.



I have been a BYU Season Ticket holder for years. Since way before Detmer. Living out of state has allowed my friends and relatives to benefit the most.



LV Bowl - Oregon, OSU, UCLA, AFA. I love to beat PAC. And it is recent.



Rice Paddy. Sorry Blue is Better, not to burst any bubbles, but I have bought 1 ticket for a Hawaii game there in 1980 or so to go with a friend way before I ever even stepped 1 foot in Hawaii. I have never bought any other ticket except BYU. I have attended 5 games with a friend using his season tickets. That is it. But I love to see Y beat U.



Undecided for now, but I attended a ton of Las Vegas Bowl games in person.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
Cougs_Rule
I chose other, since, unlike typical Ute grads, I have never been high once, let alone ten times. :utard: :munch:
C
Cougs_Rule
Cougarbib wrote:
I chose other for now. I can't decide.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Or you can't remember? You know, That is a common side effect of getting high. But you probably couldn't remember that either.
S
scott715
Attended only one Holiday bowl but it was the Miracle bowl. Enough said.



I went to 4 years of LES, Last year BSU and Ole Miss 2 years ago.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.