Archived Topic

New Season Ticket System

by snoscythe · 4/8/2013

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Now that tickets are being purchased, how do people feel about the new system? I have to say that while I was peeved at first about being moved off where we usually have seats, after moving twice in the last 20 months, it was nice to go "cheap" and get front and second row in the north endzone for $180. When we get stabilized and want to move back to the sidelines, I might feel differently.



Any other opinions now that tickets are being reserved and it's real and not hypothetical?
C
Cougs_Rule
......sucks!
C
Cougarbib
Cougs_Rule wrote:
......sucks!


THIS. I will probably get distracted and forget to get it done when my window opens.



Maybe they will text me a reminder.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
wahdee
Anyone think that some of the seats that are red now will open after the CC and legacy ticket window ( not really sure they are done)? I Used my bro-in-laws Gold CC members time this morning at 9:40ish and their were crap for seats. Section 48 row 37 was the best available with more than 2 seats. We ended up with 4 though. Shouldn't complain about that, looks like the general public looking for new season tickets are gonna need a tissue up their nose or wads of cash!

Plenty of $700 buck seats.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.