Archived Topic

Elder Nielsen

by bplewe · 4/6/2013

Advertisement
B
bplewe
Giff Nielsen to the 1st Quorum of Seventy? BYU Football really is the only true and living team on the face of the earth! :D
F
Fido
That name jumped out at me as well. :)
N
nuk13
I heard it too. I thought it was just a case of a man with the same name. Do you think he could give a special blessing to ... ah forget it. But just in case I hope the Lord needs a former Cougar Basketball player.
C
Cougarbib
I spoke to him recently when he happened to be speaking at Stake Conference. Very nice man Excellent speaker.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
byucougar1
Served with him back in Houston when we were ordained as 70's in our Stake. Contagious enthusiasm, great sense of humor and makes everyone feel special. Wonderful traits that will inspire others to do good.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.