Archived Topic

P90x

by jvquarterback · 4/2/2013

Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
My wife wants to start p90x with me in starting monday 3/22. I'm doing the first three weeks of insanity to prepare. If anyone is interested this might be a good place record performance.



This could be our summer workout schedule in preparation for fall camp. I started p90x a couple years ago and made it to week 10 but had to stop a little early when I hurt myself riding my mountain bike.



Anyone in?



PS You don't have to post the naked body pics unless your name in uroner or cougarbib.
S
scott715
Corrected



PS You don't post the naked body pics if your name is uroner or cougarbib.
S
snoscythe
Wait, you're doing Insanity to prep for the X?? Isn't that a bit backwards?
B
BroncoBot
Being out of shape as I am, and trying both p90x and insanity... I found insanity a LOT easier to handle.
S
Schmoe
But will it improve my 40 time?
Advertisement
J
jvquarterback
snoscythe wrote:
Wait, you're doing Insanity to prep for the X?? Isn't that a bit backwards?


Insanity is a lot easier to scale back and I injured my wrist chopping wood a month ago. Hopefully I'll be ok to go in a couple weeks.


Schmoe wrote:
But will it improve my 40 time?


My unofficial forty time improved to 4.9 Mississippi after the x and 4.7 alligators after insanity.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.