Archived Topic

Louisville Injury

by tmoney35 · 4/1/2013

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Has anyone ever seen a more gruesome injury on live television? I certainly haven't. Absolutely insane that it could happen on such a routine act as contesting a three.



If you haven't seen the footage, steel yourself before heading to youtube
S
scott715
No thanks. I will pass on the video.
G
Guest
One of the toughest things I've ever seen.
S
SpiffCoug
Napoleon Kaufman had a pretty gruesome injury as well on a Monday night game back in the 90s. Was it Willis McGahee against Nebraska in the BCS title game where his knee went the other way?



But those were football related, where a hit caught a player in the wrong spot in the wrong position.



Shaun Livingston for the Clippers had an injury where he went to jump and his knee bent like he was an ostrich.
C
Cougs_Rule
I was waiting for the blood to start spurting out. Has to be among one of the worst. Bt legs can heal. Spinal cords can't. So in that regard, the Daryl Stapleys are far worse.
Advertisement
C
crazycougar84601
that was gruesome... but I have seen one hockey game where a player caught a skate to the neck, the team doctors had to get him off the ice and stitched up immediately to save his life



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
KYCoug
Hard to feel sorry for anyone waring red! :sick: But that was tough. Really, as if Lousyville needed any extra motivation :roll:



L Hatton

Louisville, KY
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.