B
byucougar1Anyone heard what the LV oddsmakers are forecasting on the point spread? Also curious as to the strengths and weaknesses of of So MS and what their home record has been this year.
by byucougar1 · 3/26/2013
byucougar1 wrote:
Anyone heard what the LV oddsmakers are forecasting on the point spread? Also curious as to the strengths and weaknesses of of So MS and what their home record has been this year.
Qman wrote:
Austin should be able to use his length to get some boards too.
mizzoucoug wrote:
Play man D = W. I think that's the key. Our zone sucks too much to stop anyone from hitting 3's, which is their specialty apparently.
BroncoBot wrote:
Yeah, that just means they'll go 14-15 from threeland on wednesday. I have to stay pessimistic. The last two games I've predicted a loss and BYU wins big. So... So Miss will throttle BYU Tomorrow. :D
Go Cougs. :evil:
Schmoe wrote:Play man D = W. I think that's the key. Our zone sucks too much to stop anyone from hitting 3's, which is their specialty apparently.
They were 1-15 from threelandia last night.
mizzoucoug wrote:mizzoucoug wrote:
Play man D = W. I think that's the key. Our zone sucks too much to stop anyone from hitting 3's, which is their specialty apparently.
They were 1-15 from threelandia last night.
Let's re-phrase to "their preference." No 3 point shooting team hits their averages every night (unless they're playing against our zone).