Archived Topic

Utter domination

by Yndian · 11/25/2009

Advertisement
Y
Yndian
Wow. That was amazing. 107-51. According to Greg Wrubell's reckoning, the last time we scored that many points against a D-I team was in the 1993-94 season.



We had 27 assists and 11 turnovers. 48-28 rebounding edge. We shot 54% from the field and 51% from three-point range. We had a 40-7 edge in points off of turnovers. A 48-22 edge in points in the paint. With a final three by Logan Magnusson, all 13 players on our team played and scored.



Jackson continues to light it up, with 16 points and 5 steals tonight, and everyone else, obviously was solid.



Wish I could have seen it.
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Yep, that's right! Donny Osmond is Dancing with the Stars CHAMPION!!! Total and complete DOMINATION!!! Way to represent Provo, Donny!!!



Oh, wait. Was that not what you were talking about?



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Seriously though, I kinda feel bad for Southern. That was an absolute BLUDGEONING. Their coach said on postgame that they've been on the road for over a week now. Can't be that easy. Still, our guys came out SO energetic, and they maintained intensity throughout. Everybody scored (thanks to a pretty unnecessary shot-clock-off 3-pointer by Magnusson), and everybody shared the ball well. Career highs in assist for both Jimmer (10) and LaMont (7). Good work, guys.



I'm PSYCHED we'll actually be able to WATCH the game on Friday.
S
Sammich
One of the things I love most about sporting events is when you can see the entire arena focusing on and reacting to the same thing. After Zylstra(sp?) scored the tension was electric and you could hear Magnusson's name being spoken all around the Marriott center. The ball touched his hands two or three times before he shot and everybody tensed up in unison, then when he shot and the ball went in, everybody went ballistic. I know the shot didn't need to be taken, but it was totally worth it just to give that sense of satisfaction.
M
Mars


gmj81 had the best prediction this game, scoring 43 points (with a final score prediction of 95-50!).

Schmoe still leads overall with 175 points.



Don't forget to get in your Weber State predictions before this Friday!

http://www.cougarcorner.com/bball_predictions.php
Advertisement
G
gmj81
After missing the first game prediction, I'm looking to crack the top 7 after visiting the Ags. Better look out fellas at the top... I'm rising!
S
Short_Change
Man I've missed two games already. I'm really going to have to cover some ground.
B
BroncoBot
Short_Change wrote:
Man I've missed two games already. I'm really going to have to cover some ground.


Dang trip to DC sabotaged me!!!



I WILL enter for Friday and predict myself to score 55 in the prediction game. :P
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.