Archived Topic

CougarCorner.com's ESPN Bracket Challenge--JOIN NOW!!!

by snoscythe · 3/20/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I've never had my moniker used as a password before, I'm honored.
C
crazycougar84601
Thats the stupidiest password ever!























*note to self, change all your passwords
Y
Yndian
Let's see where my 90 seconds of bracket-filling-out get me.
S
SpiffCoug
Yndian wrote:
Let's see where my 90 seconds of bracket-filling-out get me.

Slow poke.
Advertisement
M
Mars


Hawkwing- 470 points.

WifeOfHawkwing- 510 points.



:whistle:





And if Duke wins, I win! :D
G
Guest
Mars wrote:


Hawkwing- 470 points.

WifeOfHawkwing- 510 points.



:whistle:





And if Duke wins, I win! :D


She would have even more points if I hadn't convince her that having Gonzaga go out in the 2nd round was a bad idea.
M
Mars


Hahaha. Kansas.
B
billbillbillbill
VICTORY!!!
G
Guest
I'm very pleased with my 3rd place finish. Considering that I was at one point in 2nd to last place and picked UNLV to make it to the finals.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.