BlueIsBetter wrote:
SpiffCoug wrote:
Defenders would figure it out real quick how to tackle differently. differently. And by tackle I mean actually take and not just had gone and going for big hits.
SpiffCoug wrote:
BYU' s top two RBs averaged 100 more touches under Anae than Doman. If you play that position you have to love the coaching change. If you are the second our even this RB you are going to be getting a lot more touches than you would have.
Spiff are you typing on Bib's iphone today? ;)
Fixed it for you. Bib2 is contractually required to mention the type of phone and tablet he is using. It is in the "hispter/trendy" portion of Apple's contract.
I tried to give you my iPhone Blue. After you neglected the opportunity to claim it, I traded it in at the Sprint Store towards my new phone - which is not an Apple Product. Surprisingly, I got about $350 credit for it. Still wish you had claimed it, though. My existence is dedicated to helping you with your demons and obsessions - since we share the same initials and are both wanna be rock stars.
Although I will not endorse SPRINT - at all - probably ever - there are phones at The Sprint Store and elsewhere in this GALAXY that are better and a better value.
[ Post made via Mobile Device ] 
http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">