Archived Topic

Vote for Steve Young

by Y12 · 3/12/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
I'm not seeing how to actually vote.
Y
Y12
hawkwing wrote:
I'm not seeing how to actually vote.


"Click here to cast your vote for Young."



You have to click on "click here" to be redirected to the voting page.
S
scott715
I voted, he had like 96% of the vote against Michel Vick.
Advertisement
Y
Y12
scott715 wrote:
I voted, he had like 96% of the vote against Michel Vick.


He should win easy this round and probably the next. It will be when he faces Terry Bradshaw/Ben Rothelisberger and Joe Montana when it will really matter.
E
EM_Puma
Hey, that was fun. I hadn't thought of a few of those players in some years. Younger people, like my sons, would find it difficult to really objectively vote in not having seen Roman Gabriel, George Blanda, Terry Bradshaw, Johnny Unitas, Bob Griese, Fran Tarketon, etc play. There were some I hadn't even seen myself like Otto Graham, Y A Tittle. Other than Graham was one of my awesome Cleveland Browns, I don't know how he would have compared to Len Dawson, who I remember very well playing for Pittsburgh, Cleveland (I actually had never heard that until I looked him up in Wiki), and KC, where he starred.
G
Guest
Voted.
C
CAFB_04-12
Y12 wrote:
Young has moved on to round 2. Going against Sammy Baugh.



Vote for Young here:



http://espn.go.com/espnradio/bracket?id=9032066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Not to be confused with Sammy Linebaugh



http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1468126231/sammy_profile_pic_reasonably_small.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
scott715
He is at 83%.
E
EM_Puma
Don't forget to vote in 2nd round:



http://espn.go.com/espnradio/bracket?id=9032066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Young currently vs Sammy Baugh is up on SB 81 to 19%



3rd round will begin Monday, March 25th. Young will truly be tested by Terry Bradshaw (who is currently up on Ben Roethlisberger 78 to 22)
E
EM_Puma
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/bracket?id=9032066" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Rember to vote for Steve Young in now the 3rd round where he is up against Tom Bradshaw. At the moment he is leading, but this is his tightest race yet.
G
Guest
Voted. Young currently has approximately 60 - 40 lead.
S
Schmoe
Young winning 60-40 vs. Terry Bradshaw.
Advertisement
Y
Y12
Still 60-40 for Young, last day to vote.



You can vote one time per day.
S
scott715
It's only letting me vote once total.
G
Guest
When I try to vote again it just shows me the results, no options to vote again.
S
Schmoe
I didn't notice this until now, but they've set this up nicely. When Steve Young wins this round, he will be going up against Joe Montana.



And you guys thought the Heaps vs Nelson argument was getting old...
S
SpiffCoug
Schmoe wrote:
I didn't notice this until now, but they've set this up nicely. When Steve Young wins this round, he will be going up against Joe Montana.



And you guys thought the Heaps vs Nelson argument was getting old...

The minor difference being Young and Montana are both Hall of Famers, while Heaps and Nelson both stunk.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.