Archived Topic

Max Hall gone at BYU

by Mars · 3/12/2013

Advertisement
M
Mars


Greg Wrubell- "Anae said Max is not in school and not w/ the team."



The best way to put this? 'Mongo sad...'



:~(
G
Guest
Doh!
D
Ddawg
No kidding ....... I am shell shocked. Doman gone! Max Hall gone! Mongo very sad. Really. :blush:
B
BigCougsFan
Max Hall gone and Andrew George in as a position coach over tight ends and recievers.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BOID
Tell Mongo that I too am very sad. We will miss Mad Max.
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
I wonder what he'll decide to do. Does that mean he ended up graduating? I think I remember an interview where he said he only had one semester left to go, and I believe that was just the fall semester. I guess he could of meant spring semester.



I don't hold much hope that he will find a spot on a roster in the NFL, maybe the Canadian league?... but I doubt he's anywhere near playing shape anymore.+.



I wonder if he'll give coaching a try and one day he'll find his way back to BYU. Whatever way he goes I wish him the best.
B
BigCougsFan
JamieVallen wrote:
I wonder what he'll decide to do. Does that mean he ended up graduating? I think I remember an interview where he said he only had one semester left to go, and I believe that was just the fall semester. I guess he could of meant spring semester.



I don't hold much hope that he will find a spot on a roster in the NFL, maybe the Canadian league?... but I doubt he's anywhere near playing shape anymore.+.



I wonder if he'll give coaching a try and one day he'll find his way back to BYU. Whatever way he goes I wish him the best.


He left on his terms. To give Canadian football a try. Even Anae was bummed he left.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
My guess is this: Knowing Max's competitive spirit, he just wants to play however and wherever he can. If I were him and I had some type of choice between playing and coaching, I would try to play as much as possible. You only get one shot at that during your youth, and you can likely coach for most of your life after physical gifts have expired.
J
jonnylingo
Andrew Rich given a coaching spot for tight ends. Isn't that too many coaches?
G
Guest
jonnylingo wrote:
Andrew Rich given a coaching spot for tight ends. Isn't that too many coaches?


Do you mean Andrew George or was there another move that I didn't hear about?
Advertisement
S
scott715
Andrew George as a G.A. so it does not count against the coaches. It sounds unusally for a GA to get be a postion coach.
C
Cougarbib
hawkwing wrote:
Andrew Rich given a coaching spot for tight ends. Isn't that too many coaches?


Do you mean Andrew George or was there another move that I didn't hear about?


It was Andrew George and as a grad assistant - so it did not require a regular position coach slot.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.