Archived Topic

Virginia Doubles Up Home and Away With BYU

by Cougarbib · 3/11/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Now we need more of this. Instead of the 1 and 1 we had, we now get 2 and 2. Charlottesville is a great little college town, too. I do not like the long trips, but at least it is fair and square.
M
Mars


Holmoe never gets BCS teams to come to Provo, not named Virginia, or Texas, or Georgia Tech...
S
SpiffCoug
Are the first two games in VA?
F
Fido
Of course not--@ Virginia in 2013, @ Provo in 2014. But everyone seems to believe that if the opponent doesn't play in Provo first, they will cancel the return trip before showing up. :roll:

The new games are BYU to Virginia in 2019 and Virginia to Provo again in 2020. I like it. 8)
J
jvquarterback
2019 & 2020. By then I think UVa will be in the big10 or SEC.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Fido wrote:
Of course not--@ Virginia in 2013, @ Provo in 2014. But everyone seems to believe that if the opponent doesn't play in Provo first, they will cancel the return trip before showing up. :roll:

The new games are BYU to Virginia in 2019 and Virginia to Provo again in 2020. I like it. 8)


Potential Conference realignment or conference rules about OOC games after September or teams having a bad run and wanting a lighter schedule are what creates the worry. Hopefully, none of that will happen.



But at least it is starting out even steven.



Unlike Texas - MARS.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
F
Fido
And there is no way to know what might happen in the future regarding those things. You still have to set a schedule. If it gets updated, it gets updated. I'm not "worried" about any of that.
S
SpiffCoug
I do like BYU having a trip to the east coast once a year or so though.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.