Archived Topic

2012-13 Nate Austin - Regular Season Grades

by hawkwing · 3/11/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
It's time to hand out grades for the players of the 2012-2013 basketball team.



Please select the overall grade you think the player deserves. The grades will all be averaged to determine the final CougarCorner grades for the players.



This poll is for Nate Austin.



For the season, he had 510 minutes, 44 of 98 Field Goals, 21 of 37 free throws, 3 of 15 from three, 112 points. 63 offensive rebounds, 71 defensive rebounds, 15 assist, 19 turnovers, 17 steals and 17 blocks.
E
EM_Puma
Good player to have, but didn't improve much this year from last. That was disappointing. With his body he should be more of a force in the post than he is.
S
SpiffCoug
No improvement. Not enough time on his feet. Too much time on the floor. Seems to play out of control. Poor rebounder. Never found his shot.
T
tmoney35
I still can't believe he's 6'11". He seems to play "short". Doesn't have the presence a near 7 footer should have in the paint. No improvement from last year.
S
Sammich
I think he played better last year. Maybe it was just an off year and we'll see what he can really do next?
Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
D I don't believe his height. He is the softest player on the court and is more often on his back than he is on his feet. Amazing talent right there.
G
Gunk
If Austin could learn to just stay on his feet he'd be twice as good. I've never seen a player fall down so much. If he wasn't 6'11" there is no way he'd get PT.



Like his hustle and his attitude. I like his shot - should shoot it a bit more - but we need defense in the post and rebounding.
C
Cougs_Rule
A- for hustle. C- to a D for everything else. I agree with everyone's comments. Bt, another tall white, skinny, LDS kid. Except he can at least shoot, sort of.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.