Archived Topic

2012-13 Ian Harward - Regular Season Grades

by hawkwing · 3/11/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
It's time to hand out grades for the players of the 2012-2013 basketball team.



Please select the overall grade you think the player deserves. The grades will all be averaged to determine the final CougarCorner grades for the players.



This poll is for Ian Harward.



For the season, Harward had 88 minutes, 8 of 24 Field Goals, 6 of 9 free throws, 22 points. 12 offensive rebounds, 10 defensive rebounds, 1 assist, 9 turnovers, 3 steals and 2 blocks.
S
scott715
Needs an incomplete option.
G
Guest
Unfortunately no room for an incomplete option.
E
EM_Puma
Needs to find a way to contribute or be gone. A big disappointment.
S
SpiffCoug
Poor. No other word for it. He lost minutes to a defensive end who hadn't played ball in three or more years and who didn't join the team until halfway through the season.
Advertisement
G
Gunk
SpiffCoug wrote:
Poor. No other word for it. He lost minutes to a defensive end who hadn't played ball in three or more years and who didn't join the team until halfway through the season.


I wonder how much getting married affected Harward's motivation.
C
Cougs_Rule
Another wasted recruit and in a long line of talk, geeky, white, LDS kids who dominated in HS only bc of size. Great kid, great family. But he is a DII player. He isn't even a JC player, bc that would generally presume he either needs to improve grades or develop his game. He is not likely to develop his game much more than what he has shown. C-. I can on,y be so brutal.
S
SpiffCoug
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Another wasted recruit and in a long line of talk, geeky, white, LDS kids who dominated in HS only bc of size. Great kid, great family. But he is a DII player. He isn't even a JC player, bc that would generally presume he either needs to improve grades or develop his game. He is not likely to develop his game much more than what he has shown. C-. I can on,y be so brutal.

A wasted recruit still gets a passing grade?



Man, I wish you were some of my teachers back in HS!
B
beauso79
Time to find a replacement for Harward. I'd look into Ryan Andrus and/or push hard to get Brekkot Chapman. I thought it was an injury to his back that was holding him back but apparently I was wrong. We need to find a better option. It's too bad Isaac Nielson isn't going to be back in time for next season. He could take Harward's spot as well
C
Cougs_Rule
SpiffCoug wrote:
Another wasted recruit and in a long line of talk, geeky, white, LDS kids who dominated in HS only bc of size. Great kid, great family. But he is a DII player. He isn't even a JC player, bc that would generally presume he either needs to improve grades or develop his game. He is not likely to develop his game much more than what he has shown. C-. I can on,y be so brutal.

A wasted recruit still gets a passing grade?



Man, I wish you were some of my teachers back in HS!


Yes. Im not heartless. Ain't his fault he was recruited.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.