Archived Topic

Diets for OL

by scott715 · 3/11/2013

Advertisement
S
scott715
So where are we now with their weight? Last year they slimmed down and got push around. Do we stay the course or get them to pack on the pounds again.
C
Cougs_Rule
scott715 wrote:
So where are we now with their weight? Last year they slimmed down and got push around. Do we stay the course or get them to pack on the pounds again.


This was a smoke and mirrors campaign. I don't mind that they tried something, but Uncle Webber and Bishop Doman had no mean and nasty out there, except for Famika's last hurrah. It will be hard enough to learn schemes and gel as a new Oline come fall camp. If they get hard, fast and mean and nasty, I will that Anyday! Grind on braddahs!! Bring on the training table and hot sauce and lose the tiddlywinks.
L
Lawboy
All I know is that the O players are doing the same running and drills as the D this year, and they are working them hard. Hard in the gym, strict nutritional programs, and going hard in practice. I think they got the big boys eating a lot, but just eating the right foods to add muscle, and not just to add weight.



I think they will be big enough, but stringer and more physical this year.
S
SpiffCoug
Lawboy wrote:
All I know is that the O players are doing the same running and drills as the D this year, and they are working them hard. Hard in the gym, strict nutritional programs, and going hard in practice. I think they got the big boys eating a lot, but just eating the right foods to add muscle, and not just to add weight.



I think they will be big enough, but stringer and more physical this year.

Finally! It onlytook Bronco et al eight years to figure out that maybe both sides of the ball need to practice with the same intensity.
C
Cougs_Rule
Right on Spiff. It really was conspicuous.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.