Archived Topic

New here !

by Gasper · 3/9/2013

Advertisement
G
Gasper
Hey everyone, this is Gasper a new one into this forum and the community. i Have been a great player at activity sports, so i thought to search out and meet people those might help me expertise my skills. I am 25 and hope to meet a lot of people in this forum and enjoy my time in here.
D
Ddawg
Welcome? You're living in Australia eh? Or have you moved to the U.S. and are going to school? Just curious.



Australia has always been one of my favorite countries. I don't know exactly why - but I love the place.



Hey, you even type with an Aussie accent. LOL! :lol:
S
scott715
If you play ball, from time to time there are annoucements of a game on the site. Being in Oregon, I can't join in.
M
Mars


If I lived in Australia, would you tutor me in fitness?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.