SpiffCoug wrote:
How much of a "little under age sex on the side"is a university supposed to tolerate?
Dr Hill should be placed on administrative leave first thing Monday morning. Same with the coach until they figure this out.
Further, the governor should appoint an independent council to investigate the entire athletic department. These are state employees who have been paid by tax payers and abused their positions to possibly abuse -physically, emotionally and sexually - students and citizens and children of our state.
They should never tolerate any, and I agree with what you say about Dr. Hill. The coach has already been fired.
But for anyone to say this is their "Sandusky Scandal" is way out of line. If the article is correct, then what happened at the U is bad, but let's leave the hyperbole out of something like this.
I know you aren't saying that, but I was disappointed that Hawk did.