Archived Topic

BYU offers SLCC SF Sai Tummala

by beauso79 · 3/8/2013

Advertisement
B
beauso79
Didn't see this posted yet but it was reported by Gurney yesterday that BYU offered SLCC SF Sai Tummala. Not sure how much he's even interested but it would be good to get a 6' 7" guy that can shoot from the arc. Can't be worse than Ambrosino or Sharp I just he weighs more than 160lbs
B
beauso79
idahocougarfan wrote:
http://slccbruins.com/news/2012/8/29/MBB_0829121254.aspx



I saw this link, also posted by Gurney via twitter. Says Tummala is "6-foot-6, 215 lb"


Well then at least he can play the 3



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Gunk
So, does this mean Rose is going to get rid of some of the dead wood?
B
beauso79
Gunk wrote:
So, does this mean Rose is going to get rid of some of the dead wood?


I thought we still had an offer to give?? I'd get rid of some if both Brekkot Chapman and Payton Dastrup came calling in '14
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.