Archived Topic

Time to get excited for... Ammon Olsen!

by hawkwing · 3/5/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ58hTSPuFo&list=UUPGJ6U6tzIKHubr5zFWFZLw
C
Cougs_Rule
I'm excited for all of our QBs equally. And I'm excited that all of them are getting equal reps and that everything is so equally equal in every equal way possible.....at Least for another week or two.

Then, notwithstanding PK's article in the DN--that no self-respecting coach would ever read or take under advisement, BYU coaches will stop "fooling around" and name Hill as the #1 going into the summer.

But, yes, I am stoked that we have a real qb back at BYU and a stable full of better back-up QBs than we have had starters for the last two seasons. And it would seem some great progress on the Oline coach and OC.
C
Cougs_Rule
And by the way, Ammon Olson only looks like a giant bc Robbie the reporter makes even Craig Cusick look tall.
C
CougarClaw
Cougs_Rule wrote:
And by the way, Ammon Olson only looks like a giant bc Robbie the reporter makes even Craig Cusick look tall.


any truth to the rumor that byutv picked robbie because he was "small in stature" to make all of the videos turn our athletes into mammoth super-men?



This clearly was designed to strike fear into the hearts of our enemies and any watching scouting videos of any kind.
C
Cougs_Rule
.....to be a very capable and ready to go #2.
Advertisement
F
frdbtr
Cougs_Rule wrote:
I'm excited for all of our QBs equally. And I'm excited that all of them are getting equal reps and that everything is so equally equal in every equal way possible.....at Least for another week or two.

Then, notwithstanding PK's article in the DN--that no self-respecting coach would ever read or take under advisement, BYU coaches will stop "fooling around" and name Hill as the #1 going into the summer.

But, yes, I am stoked that we have a real qb back at BYU and a stable full of better back-up QBs than we have had starters for the last two seasons. And it would seem some great progress on the Oline coach and OC.


Only if he is clearly running the offense better than the other guys. I don't want another Heaps debacle.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.