C
Cougs_RuleBroncos interview sounded really good. One reporter told Bronco he seemed invigorated. Bronco agreed. Listen to the interview if you get a chance. It's worth it. He's not manic, but you can hear some giddy-up in his voice.
I don't think this is attributable to getting a new contract or trying to impress anyone to get a good contract. He sincerely sounds ready to rock another year. Have to admit, it's catchy. Maybe he knows something.
Way to go Bronco. Seemed like he was very burdened down with how the O had gone. Maybe I'm reading into that.
I don't think this is attributable to getting a new contract or trying to impress anyone to get a good contract. He sincerely sounds ready to rock another year. Have to admit, it's catchy. Maybe he knows something.
Way to go Bronco. Seemed like he was very burdened down with how the O had gone. Maybe I'm reading into that.

