Archived Topic

Bronco working on extending his contract

by hawkwing · 3/2/2013

Advertisement
G
Guest
Bronco and the BYU administration are working on a contract extension right now. Bronco says he feels there is more to do and he thinks he's the one to do it.



From @AJeffreyCall on twitter.
A
AmmonCougar1
Great news in my opinion!



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
R
rblack
That is good news. I hope it is accurate.
C
Cougs_Rule
You may believe me or not, but great news. I'm glad.
S
Screamineagle
I am very happy also.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
Actually - I am relieved. It would be difficult to replace what Bronco brings to the house. He's not perfect. But he is solid and way above average. Great news.



Now, can we get Bronco to promise he'll dispense with those goofy t-shirt slogans? ;)
L
Lawboy
Told you….



Hearing 5 years this time, not 3. For longer term stability, and because the BoT is really pleased with Bronco. As they should be.
S
SpiffCoug
Cougs_Rule wrote:
You may believe me or not, but great news. I'm glad.

Of course, don't want to lose your favorite whipping boy! ;)
C
Cougs_Rule
Close. My favorite was Riley....but not really Riley as much as Riley-lovers, who went soft later as it became as obvious to them as it was to some of us up front.;-)
S
SpiffCoug
Cougs_Rule wrote:
Close. My favorite was Riley....but not really Riley as much as Riley-lovers, who went soft later as it became as obvious to them as it was to some of us up front.;-)

You're right, because we chose to believe in BYU players. We are fans of BYU. We want BYU to succeed and its players to succeed. We go soft when BYU isn't succeeding.



I've been extremely consistent. I have my standards. Players are responsible for their own production. Don't meet the standards, you'll lose my support.
Advertisement
G
Gucci33
Some boosters won't be happy maybe Bronco will learn how to treat them with an extension. Bash away.....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
Gucci33 wrote:
Some boosters won't be happy maybe Bronco will learn how to treat them with an extension. Bash away.....



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

Can't please everyone.



I'm guessing the boosters who aren't happy with Bronco are never really happy with anything and are likey in a very small minority.
G
Gucci33
Your right you can't please everyone.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
SpiffCoug
I'm further guessing that if those boosters who aren't happy with Bronco, were anything more than a small minority, the talks of an extension wouldn't be happening.



But what do I know. Gucci is our resident expert when it comes to all things booster.



:whistle: :whistle: :sick: :sick:
G
Gucci33
I'm sure toms getting emails from both sides as we speak.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
Gucci33 wrote:
I'm sure toms getting emails from both sides as we speak.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I would hope with all the money your Dad donates and has donated for the last 20 years since 1980 that he wouldn't have to just communicate via email.
G
Gucci33
SpiffCoug wrote:
I'm sure toms getting emails from both sides as we speak.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

I would hope with all the money your Dad donates and has donated for the last 20 years since 1980 that he wouldn't have to just communicate via email.


I'm talking about other boosters



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Mars


I'll support Bronco and all of his coaches and players unconditionally. Just as long as they're winning.
C
Cougs_Rule
Son, I love you unconditionally, unless you get bad grades.
G
Guest
Another sign that BYU will never be beholden to the filthy lucre of the boosters ;)



But in actuality I have recently heard that the vast majority of the top donors (we're talking BIG money here) are actually quite anxious to lock Bronco up for as long a contract as they can.
Page 1 of 3
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.