Archived Topic

The Internet's Best Free College Basketball Game

by byufan4ever · 2/27/2013

Advertisement
B
byufan4ever
If you love basketball, stats, and are competitive, then you need to join Drive The Lane, a very fun free online basketball game where you recruit and coach a college team against other human coaches. A fellow coach has put together this review of the game:



http://voices.yahoo.com/get-team-internets-best-free-college-basketball-251931.html?cat=15



If you're interested in joining then let me know and I can help get you started and answer any questions you might have. A new season is starting next week for League 6 and I'd love to be able to face off against some of the personalities on this site!
J
jvquarterback
Do they have a football game like this. I might play that.
B
byufan4ever
The main site is here:



http://www.smartacre.com/



They also have a horse racing and football sim game.



The football sim is called Deep Route Football and is here:



http://deeproute.com/deeproute/



I have not played it so I cannot say anything about it and it looks like it is pro football and not college. I thought someone on the basketball sim forum once said that while it is free to play you have to pay to open up more plays or something like that.



You should really consider the basketball sim though. Really fun.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.