Archived Topic

49'er QB Alex Smith is Traded

by Ddawg · 2/27/2013

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Now I'm torn on whether or not to root for the Chiefs.
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Now I'm torn on whether or not to root for the Chiefs.


BYU connection always trumps Utah connection.
S
Schmoe
hawkwing wrote:
Now I'm torn on whether or not to root for the Chiefs.


BYU connection always trumps Utah connection.


As a general rule, yes. However, the most praise and attention go to the QB, so maybe I'll just root for them to win with great D and a mediocre O.
G
Guest
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
Now I'm torn on whether or not to root for the Chiefs.


BYU connection always trumps Utah connection.


As a general rule, yes. However, the most praise and attention go to the QB, so maybe I'll just root for them to win with great D and a mediocre O.


How great would it be if the team starts turning around and has a few successful years maybe a playoff game or two before a new young QB is brought in and takes them to the Superbowl?
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Schmoe wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
Now I'm torn on whether or not to root for the Chiefs.


BYU connection always trumps Utah connection.


As a general rule, yes. However, the most praise and attention go to the QB, so maybe I'll just root for them to win with great D and a mediocre O.


You mean like the 49'ers under Harbaugh through 2/3 of this season?? ;)
M
Mars


About time!
:evil:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.