G
GolfDiveNCougsSorry, guys, I couldn't help but put this up.
Analysis after the MNF game, Stewie asks Steve, "Does he have a chance to break this long-standing record?"
To which Steve responds, "It's a fallacious concept, here, that he can, because the truth is, I think what's changed for him..."
At which time he's interrupted by the two other guys, saying to each other, "I don't know what that means either!" "That could be good or bad, I don't know!!!"
Oh, these poor commentators. Nothing like a Constitutional Law class to bring out words that other broadcasters assume have to do with male genetalia.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Analysis after the MNF game, Stewie asks Steve, "Does he have a chance to break this long-standing record?"
To which Steve responds, "It's a fallacious concept, here, that he can, because the truth is, I think what's changed for him..."
At which time he's interrupted by the two other guys, saying to each other, "I don't know what that means either!" "That could be good or bad, I don't know!!!"
Oh, these poor commentators. Nothing like a Constitutional Law class to bring out words that other broadcasters assume have to do with male genetalia.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

