Archived Topic

Thursday Lunch before Gonzaga?

by Mars · 2/27/2013

Advertisement
M
Mars


I didn't make the last little get-together, but thought that it might be fun to try it again. How does the In-N-Out in American Fork work for everyone? Double-double, animal-style, with grilled onions. Any visiting Californians in town? ;)



Sound good to anyone? Maybe sometime around 1 or so? Game doesn't tip until 9pm.
T
tww
Very tempting, but not sure I can make it.



I might have to go with single and skip the shake (those are great shakes) I just remembered I am supposed to have my cholesterol checked on Friday. Bad timing.
M
Mars
tww wrote:
Very tempting, but not sure I can make it. I might have to go with single and skip the shake (those are great shakes) I just remembered I am supposed to have my cholesterol checked on Friday. Bad timing.

I'm sure that the grilled cheese sandwich and french fries are probably healthy! :whistle:
D
Ddawg
Suhweeeeet!! It's 2:45 a.m. and I just pulled into Provo from So Cal - imagine that. I will be there. Sounds like a perfect "sick & twisted" get together. Bam! 8)
S
SpiffCoug
I'll drive into work tomorrow so I can make it!



1pm works for me.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I would, but I'll be working (my lunch break is EARLY).
G
Guest
Unfortunately I'll be visiting a client on Thursday, so I wont be able to make it to this one.
S
snoscythe
I should be able to make it, provided I don't get sent to Brigham City for the day.
G
Guest
snoscythe wrote:
I should be able to make it, provided I don't get sent to Brigham City for the day.

Disaster zone up there.
M
Mars
Schmoe wrote:
I would, but I'll be working (my lunch break is EARLY).

I got a job solely to be able to work with you and see you at lunch someday. And when I do... maybe I'll bring extra! :lol:
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
So the plan is: Tomorrow 1pm at the In 'n Out in American Fork.



See you all there. I'll probably be in uniform.
D
Ddawg
SpiffCoug wrote:
So the plan is: Tomorrow 1pm at the In 'n Out in American Fork.



See you all there. I'll probably be in uniform.


Uniform? Like - the Grim Reaper?



I will be there - before 1 pm. I will be wearing lime green Dolphin shorts and a megenta colored chiffon midriff shirt. :bug:
M
Mars


I'll be there at 1 in blue face paint...
D
Ddawg
I will be there today - wearing blue jeans, a long sleeve blue striped shirt, and a black leather jacket.



Everyone have a great day!
S
SpiffCoug
Ddawg wrote:
So the plan is: Tomorrow 1pm at the In 'n Out in American Fork.



See you all there. I'll probably be in uniform.


Uniform? Like - the Grim Reaper?



I will be there - before 1 pm. I will be wearing lime green Dolphin shorts and a megenta colored chiffon midriff shirt. :bug:

I'm in the National Guard. So I'll be wearing my camouflage - so may or may not see me.
Advertisement
M
Mars


Little known fact: Back in 1999, Sno was a bad-ass. Much respect.
S
SpiffCoug
Mars wrote:


Little known fact: Back in 1999, Sno was a bad-ass. Much respect.

And apparently quite the ladies man with the BYU women's soccer team too!
G
Guest
Sounds like I missed out on some great stories.
S
snoscythe
SpiffCoug wrote:


Little known fact: Back in 1999, Sno was a bad-ass. Much respect.

And apparently quite the ladies man with the BYU women's soccer team too!


Mars was the ladies-man--I am just the guy who is apparently 14 years removed from being a bad-ass. Nor can I lay claim to being Hellboy.
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
Sounds like I missed out on some great stories.


I am deeply chagrined. When I walked into In-N-Out wearing my lime green dolphin shorts, flip flops, and a sheer wife beater shirt, the Mangr. tossed me out. Not so much for my attire. I was singing God Save the Queen too loudly in the Men's room and scaring the little children. But I stalked Sno, Mars, and Spiff. They looked like they had a good time.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.