I
ItalicsArchived Topic
College Football/Basketball Graduation Percentages
by Italics · 11/24/2009
Advertisement
M
Metal BubbaAll I can say is... Goooooooooo Deacs!
:D
:D
S
snoscytheItalics wrote:
BYU's is actually fairly low
As well it should be. This ranking is based off the percentage of student athletes who graduate within 6 years of enrollment, so BYU's low number is a factor of mission service.
Four years + redshirt + mission = 7 years.
Note that our percentage is much higher for basketball where we have had fewer young men going on missions.
The ranking is only going to get worse the more we have going on missions. I wouldn't have it any other way.
B
byutxSno is right.
If you adjusted for missions, I believe Bronco has said we'd be top 5. If you further adjusted for honor code casualties, we'd be #1.
If you adjusted for missions, I believe Bronco has said we'd be top 5. If you further adjusted for honor code casualties, we'd be #1.
G
GolfDiveNCougssnoscythe wrote:So do I get to use that as the reason it took me so much longer to graduate? My "redshirt" year(s)?
Four years + redshirt + mission = 7 years.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

