Archived Topic

Get to the Game Early on Saturday

by SpiffCoug · 11/24/2009

Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
The I say this is because I will be the BYU ROTC George Q. Cannon honoree. I'll be the one firing the cannon as the team runs onto to the field before kickoff.
I
Italics
well thanks for letting all of us know... now we won't be surprised if a mistake is made and the cannon doesn't go off :D ;)
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Italics wrote:
well thanks for letting all of us know... now we won't be surprised if a mistake is made and the cannon doesn't go off :D ;)
...or if it's "accidentally" aimed at the Ute bench. (Say, do they make rocksalt- or rubber-buckshot rounds for ordinance the size of the George Q.??? Just curious...) ;)



Congrats, man!
M
Matty-B
Italics wrote:
well thanks for letting all of us know... now we won't be surprised if a mistake is made and the cannon doesn't go off :D ;)


I lol'd a bit.



But seriously, CONGRATS! That should be a lot of fun. How does one earn that honor?
F
Florwood
That's great news, kitic, well deserved.



Can you tell us the secret of how George Q blows those smoke rings?
Advertisement
G
Guest
Very cool, our own is making good! Make sure you have them announce you're an active participant of CougarCorner.com while they're reading your bio!
I
Italics
Well, I guess while we're all showcasing our talents... I should come out of the closet.



Guys, I am JJ DiLuigi.
M
Matty-B
Italics wrote:
Well, I guess while we're all showcasing our talents... I should come out of the closet.



Guys, I am JJ DiLuigi.




Nice, can I see "The Jerk" again this Saturday please?
I
Italics
Matty-B wrote:
Well, I guess while we're all showcasing our talents... I should come out of the closet.



Guys, I am JJ DiLuigi.




Nice, can I see "The Jerk" again this Saturday please?


If Harvey rushes for over 100, and I manage to score a TD (of course I will), I will showcase the jerk for you guys.



SPOILER: I will juke on Saturday
M
Matty-B
Italics wrote:
Italics wrote:
Well, I guess while we're all showcasing our talents... I should come out of the closet.



Guys, I am JJ DiLuigi.




Nice, can I see "The Jerk" again this Saturday please?




SPOILER: I will juke on Saturday


:bug: Wha?? I will make sure to have my DVR on then to save that rare event ! ;)
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Italics wrote:
Well, I guess while we're all showcasing our talents... I should come out of the closet.



Guys, I am JJ DiLuigi.


Wait, wait, a 110 lb JJ who lives in Idaho and will miss the game because of work? I always knew there was something different about DiLuigi...
I
Italics
Schmoe wrote:
Well, I guess while we're all showcasing our talents... I should come out of the closet.



Guys, I am JJ DiLuigi.


Wait, wait, a 110 lb JJ who lives in Idaho and will miss the game because of work? I always knew there was something different about DiLuigi...


Psh... it's more like 130 lbs.



But umm, yeah, I'm a mysterious guy...
M
Mars
Italics wrote:
well thanks for letting all of us know... now we won't be surprised if a mistake is made and the cannon doesn't go off :D ;)

Don't feel bad if your cannon goes off too early kitic. It happens to a lot of guys.





...Okay, you guys were right, that Hughes-Wynn thread has tainted my thinking process.....
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.