Archived Topic

Cusick's shot means a little more

by Yndian · 2/20/2013

Advertisement
Y
Yndian
Craig mentioned on the KSL postgame last night that his dad had something serious pop up over the last couple of days, and was watching from a hospital bed. Now it's come out that his dad has cancer.



Looks from the twitter feed like Craig was interviewed on SportsCenter. Did anyone see it?



It was a great way to end a rough game for Craig, and I wish him and his dad all the best.
A
ABYUFAN
There's a link to it now in the feed section. It's on Youtube. I feel like a total heel for busting on him earleir int he year. I still wish he would hit more of his freethrows, but what a champ for playing throgh adversity last night. And what a happy memoory for that family. I'm now a Cusick fan.
M
Mars


It was still a terrible game for Cusick up to the last shot. He started 0-6.
P
Phatgreen
Mars wrote:


It was still a terrible game for Cusick up to the last shot. He started 0-6.



Yes it was bad, but cut the kid some slack. He learned that his dad had cancer just hours before tip off. He played with a heavy heart and made the shot that counted most.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.