S
SpiffCougGames with this many fouls are boring and unwatchable.
by SpiffCoug · 2/20/2013
hawkwing wrote:
Great shot for Cusick, good way to finish. But this was a beat up USU team and we looked very poor.
hawkwing wrote:
Great shot for Cusick, good way to finish. But this was a beat up USU team and we looked very poor.
Mars wrote:
BYU's leading-rebounder grabbed 5 boards tonight.
Utah State had a 6-foot-3-inch guard grab 14 rebounds...
Mars wrote:
BYU's leading-rebounder grabbed 5 boards tonight.
Utah State had a 6-foot-3-inch guard grab 14 rebounds...
beauso79 wrote:
Too much Zylstra and not enough Sharp
Mars wrote:
BYU's leading-rebounder grabbed 5 boards tonight.
Utah State had a 6-foot-3-inch guard grab 14 rebounds...
EM_Puma wrote:
BYU's leading-rebounder grabbed 5 boards tonight.
Utah State had a 6-foot-3-inch guard grab 14 rebounds...
Rebounding is always a game of "how the ball bounces". It was a war for the rebounds last night, but I put more of USU's guards success in where the ball bounced when shot. If he was consistent in these numbers, then fine.
EM_Puma wrote:
My thought in the game was I don't care if it was a last second win, I still want a win at home vs. USU. Carlino is quite the enigma, but I have to only hope that he comes to understand his limitations and quits turning the ball over due to poor decisions. He wants so bad to drive the ball to the hoop and I so badly want a Cougar that can do that consistently to pick up opposition fouls and score points, but he's losing too many balls on very poor decisions. I wisht there was a solution to this quandry.