Archived Topic

BYU vs another WCC school aka Portland

by mizzoucoug · 2/17/2013

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
I really hope we can just smoke these guys tonight, but the odds of that happening don't seem good.



So far so good for Haws. Davies is slow and predictable on the post as usual. I really wish our guards would try to go to the hole every once in a while.
C
Cougarbib
We smoked them in the first half but let a mediocre team outscore us in the 2nd half at home again. Still won by 14 and were up by 20 with less than five minutes left.



Bench contributed nearly nothing. Maybe 5 points or so.



New starting lineup.



Haws 28

Davies over 20

Carlino and Cusick over 10 each

Zylstra 9 iirc



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
I'm proud of Portland's players for not making total clowns of themselves this time or swearing at their own coach. Well done!
Q
Qman
In this game a few things we obvious.



Portland didn't have anyone to make Haws work very hard.They didn't have any bigs to give Davies problems.



Once we hit a few 3's it became a blow-out.



I am still incredulous that Winder doesn't get a few more minutes and Haws a few less. We need to preserve Haws' legs when we can.



If Harward is healthy, then he should play over Kaufusi. He is a better player.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.