Archived Topic

Moving On! What do you look forward to most this spring?

by Cougs_Rule · 2/16/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
In the spirit of closing all past doors and now fully moving on with an intact staff,

What do you look forward to most this spring?



For me, THills recovery and getting glimpses of Ammon.
B
byucougar1
I am looking forward to see how the OL performs. If it matches the mantra of Anae, "Play Fast, Play Hard", I will be anxious to see how this translates into performance on the field. We have lots of weapons but will they be utilized, and most importantly, how will we stack up against very good teams not second tier schools.
B
Brayden Green
Fullbacks that aren't trying to play the qb position, despite repeated injury and a limited skillset. (Too soon?)
S
SpiffCoug
OL.it's the only position group that matters in my mind.
B
beauso79
We probably won't be able to gain a good perspective on the OL until fall. All the JC's, RM's, and Freshmen that are expected to contribute won't be full force until then. Expectations for the OL during spring ball will have to somewhat be held in check
Advertisement
H
HoosierCougar
I want to see how the Secondary matures. I thought they made some strides this year, and I think Bills getting time after the Sampson Taqueria incident will pay dividends in 2013.
M
Mars


Taysom Hill. Can he pass downfield? Can he consistently involve the tight ends? Does he have arm strength and accuracy? Can he hit the deep routes and stretch the defense? Can any of the other QBs?
S
scott715
Cougar tails with bacon!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.