Archived Topic

New Mormon Hoops Phenom...

by rblack · 2/11/2013

Advertisement
B
BerliNY
Relies too heavily on the outside game, he lacks the size to make it at the next level. I used to home-teach his parents and I suspect they're pushing him towards Duke anyway.
S
Schmoe
He's got the size, raw talent, and athleticism to make it, but I bet he lacks the finesse right now. I mean, we didn't even see the dude dribble in the highlight video.
S
scott715
I want to see if he can box out. And his poopy diapers do to his game.
B
Brayden Green
Can he get off of the binky though?



I can just imagine a closeup on the free throw line with a binkey...
Advertisement
G
Guest
Offer him.
N
northerncougar
hawkwing wrote:
Offer him.


Utah is waiting for us to offer before they do.
B
BerliNY
northerncougar wrote:
Offer him.


Utah is waiting for us to offer before they do.


Nice.
B
BoiseBYU
Too much taunting and showmanship. NCAA sanctions coming soon due to bringing family into the recruiting process.....most unfortunate
J
JayhawkCoug
Obligatory post about the superior basketball culture of Kansas, go hawks ;)
Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
HA HA!!!!! Best part of all of this was reading through the entire thread and about saying something about how hard some of you have been on this kid... and THEN watching the video. I agree with Hawk, offer him.
G
Guest
BroncoBot wrote:
HA HA!!!!! Best part of all of this was reading through the entire thread and about saying something about how hard some of you have been on this kid... and THEN watching the video. I agree with Hawk, offer him.


I did the same thing. haha.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.