Archived Topic

BYU Men's Chorus - High On A Mountaintop

by 1967cougar · 2/8/2013

Advertisement
1
1967cougar
So this Sunday our Ward Choir is singing High On A Mountaintop/The Spirit of God for Ward Conf. I sing but it's a stretch. One of the other basses in the choir recommended I listed to the bass piano part of it on You Tube. I did and its all cool. But then I clicked on the HOAMT link in the title of this post. Wow! I highly recommend you take the 4 minutes to view it. The ending makes it all worth it. I hope you are as blown away as I was.
T
tww
Every time people hear me sing the keep asking me to sing Far Far Away and High on a Mountain Top. Hmmm, I can't figure out why.
S
scott715
Any link?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.