Archived Topic

BYU Wire-tapping?

by tmoney35 · 2/8/2013

Advertisement
T
tmoney35
Gunther and Graham seem to think that BYU was listening in on their phone interview with BYU secondary and special teams coach, Nick Howell.



http://sportsmashup.com/2013/02/07/was-byu-listening-in-to-our-interview-with-assistant-coach-nick-howell/



I listened to the interview and think they're being pretty paranoid. There were a couple weird noises at 3:12 and right near the end, but it's a big stretch to jump straight thinking that BYU was trying to secretly listen in. It's not like they couldn't just listen to it on the radio if they really wanted to know what their coach was saying.



What do you think?
F
Fido
Wait...people listen to Gunther and Graham?
T
tmoney35
Good question. I got this link from ldsreport.com, so I guess someone must
A
ABYUFAN
Yeah, the coughing couln't have been coming from his end.... :roll: paranoid much? :whistle:
C
Cougy_Monster
Dumbest thing I've ever heard. And then he claims he has a good relationship with BYU. BYU admin should tell him he isn't welcome anymore after publishing libel like that.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
F
Fido
And do you think his "great relationship" with BYU folks is going to continue if he is publishing wire-tapping accusations on his website without even mentioning the content of the interview? :D
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.