Archived Topic

Delgado?

by BroncoBot · 2/1/2013

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Where'd he go? Seemed like he was making some really nice strides.
Y
Yndian
I think part of it is that Anson Winder finally returned to form after his injury.



It does seem like every year, there are back-of-the-rotation guys that seem to be coming on strong right before conference play, then Coach Rose really tightens up his bench, and we don't see them much after conference play begins.
C
Cougs_Rule
Delbencho.
B
BPcougs
I can't believe Delgado is riding the bench so that Zylstra can play. What a waste.
N
nuk13
BPcougs wrote:
I can't believe Delgado is riding the bench so that Zylstra can play. What a waste.

Maybe the coaches know what we don't.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
nuk13 wrote:
I can't believe Delgado is riding the bench so that Zylstra can play. What a waste.

Maybe the coaches know what we don't.


Heresy!! If there's one thing I've learned by reading CC, it's that fans know much more about what's going on than coaches do.
B
BroncoBot
Schmoe wrote:
BPcougs wrote:
I can't believe Delgado is riding the bench so that Zylstra can play. What a waste.

Maybe the coaches know what we don't.


Heresy!! If there's one thing I've learned by reading CC, it's that fans know much more about what's going on than coaches do.

:lol: :lol:



Fans are certainy adamant about how much they know around here. Which usually is just relief society rumors.
N
nuk13
BroncoBot wrote:
nuk13 wrote:
I can't believe Delgado is riding the bench so that Zylstra can play. What a waste.

Maybe the coaches know what we don't.


Heresy!! If there's one thing I've learned by reading CC, it's that fans know much more about what's going on than coaches do.

:lol: :lol:



Fans are certainly adamant about how much they know around here. Which usually is just relief society rumors.


I agree with the 2 laughing cougars that look more like bobcats.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.