Archived Topic

This Just In--Of Flying Iranian Monkeys

by BoiseBYU · 1/29/2013

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
Iran proudly announces that it has sent a monkey into space. I thought Ahmadinejad was giving a speech at the UN? When dd that change?



Manti Teo agrees to help Nigerian princess get millions of dollars out of country. It was simple. All he needed to do was give her his account number.



ARod turns limp so he can stay a Ute.



Biden says no silver bullet in gun control efforts (I didn't make that one up)



Subway foot longs are not a foot long. Subway says foot long label to be considered metaphorical. I can go with this. Next time I order a foot long I will pay with Monopoly money and suggest that the paper money is, likewise, metaphorical.
D
Ddawg
BoiseBYU wrote:

Biden says no silver bullet in gun control efforts (I didn't make that one up)


Biden is quite the character. Actually, I like his gaffes. They are the gift that keeps on giving. I met Joe Biden about 2 years ago. He's quite engaging. Very personable - no joke. I disagree with his politics, but he is fun to be around.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.