Archived Topic

Tanner Riley is a little B!#(H

by Schmoe · 1/27/2013

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
Just thought I'd put that out there. What a little wiener this kid is. Hope our student section doesn't forget about the game tonight when Portland comes to Provo.
S
SpiffCoug
I figured he was channeling Marshall Henderson.
B
BroncoBot
What do you expect out of a 4 year old?
B
BroncoBot
You guys see Dave rose during that last timeout? As fired up as I've seen him in years.
C
Cougs_Rule
That kid better get a 2 game suspension from the WCC. He was not going for the ball, he went right for the throat of Zylstra. Then obviously, the arm bar takedown. prick. Apparently, he thought he had signed up for MMA.
Advertisement
S
Schmoe
I find myself asking where it all came from. I mean, it's not like he was getting beat up like Haws was all game or anything. Is it just the rage that comes from being blown out on your home floor, the angst of having to play for a very small-time team whose mascot is the pilots, or simply the sad realization that you've chosen to focus so much time and energy on basketball and you're not even as good as Brock Zylstra?
W
Wolverine
Schmoe wrote:
I find myself asking where it all came from. I mean, it's not like he was getting beat up like Haws was all game or anything. Is it just the rage that comes from being blown out on your home floor, the angst of having to play for a very small-time team whose mascot is the pilots, or simply the sad realization that you've chosen to focus so much time and energy on basketball and you're not even as good as Brock Zylstra?



Now that is some funny insight right there. Very nice indeed :) GO COUGARS!
A
ABYUFAN
For what it's worth... We're better than this thread... What he did was stupid. Let it go... You'll feel better. I promise



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
Schmoe
ABYUFAN wrote:
For what it's worth... We're better than this thread... What he did was stupid. Let it go... You'll feel better. I promise



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I apologize for not being as good a man as you.
M
Mars


I also apologize for Schmoe not being as good as ABYUFAN.




;)
Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Just got home from the game. It looked like a free for all while players were going for a jump ball. Riley should lose two games over this.



Portland had to be frustrated. The arena was 2/3 full and there were more cougar fans than pilots by far.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
craigoscarson
SpiffCoug wrote:
I figured he was channeling Marshall Henderson.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WORYfv-11ts



In defense of Henderson (if there is one) the dude is scoring 20 a game for a top 20 team.... but he's still a dbag
A
ABYUFAN
craigoscarson wrote:
I figured he was channeling Marshall Henderson.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WORYfv-11ts



In defense of Henderson (if there is one) the dude is scoring 20 a game for a top 20 team.... but he's still a dbag

It must bug the crap out of Ute fans to see Henderson and Clyburn doing so well elsewhere



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
U
urroner
Mars wrote:


I also apologize for Schmoe not being as good as ABYUFAN.




;)


I apologize for Schmoe for just being. :whistle:
S
Schmoe
urroner wrote:


I also apologize for Schmoe not being as good as ABYUFAN.




;)


I apologize for Schmoe for just being. :whistle:


Isn't it "I think, therefore I am?" With that definition, I'm not sure that I even am.
Advertisement
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
Mars wrote:


I also apologize for Schmoe not being as good as ABYUFAN.




;)


I apologize for Schmoe for just being. :whistle:


Isn't it "I think, therefore I am?" With that definition, I'm not sure that I even am.


+1 :crazy:
U
urroner
Schmoe wrote:
Mars wrote:


I also apologize for Schmoe not being as good as ABYUFAN.




;)


I apologize for Schmoe for just being. :whistle:


Isn't it "I think, therefore I am?" With that definition, I'm not sure that I even am.


Your post just reminded me of a song by the Moody Blues, In The Beginning



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AukFsBv2oDY


[First Man:] I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think.



[Establishment:] Of course you are my bright little star,

I've miles

And miles

Of files

Pretty files of your forefather's fruit

And now to suit our

Great computer,

You're magnetic ink.



[First Man:] I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be.



[Inner Man:] There you go man, keep as cool as you can.

Face piles

And piles

Of trials

With smiles.

It riles them to believe

That you perceive

The web they weave

And keep on thinking free.
A
ABYUFAN
Schmoe wrote:
For what it's worth... We're better than this thread... What he did was stupid. Let it go... You'll feel better. I promise



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


I apologize for not being as good a man as you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwio208q3jY
B
BOID
B
BoiseBYU
Did the dude ever get punished or disciplined?
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.