Archived Topic

Good Brother Detmer Article

by ProV1 · 11/23/2009

Advertisement
P
ProV1
at LDS Church News.



If we eventually lose Anae to a head coaching job, would Doman make a good OC and Detmer a good QB Coach? I would love to get Detmer into kids' homes recruiting. I also remember a story Brett Favre told during their days at Green Bay. While watching film the coaches kept talking about the nickel defense. Finally, Favre turned to Detmer and asked what that meant. Detmer asked essentially, "You really don't know what that means after all these years?"
M
Metal Bubba
Ty Detmer is the man. That ain't no lie.
G
GolfDiveNCougs
ProV1 wrote:
Detmer asked essentially, "You really don't know what that means after all these years?"
PLEASE, oh PLEASE tell me you have, or can find some sort of link for that story. That is the most HILARIOUS thing I've ever heard!!! I NEED that reference!

:lol: :P :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.