Archived Topic

Ragin is Out

by Cougarbib · 1/24/2013

Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
Or so he tweeted yesterday. Said he is going to CAL after leading into that by saying he is not usually one to go back on his word, but.



Rip away. Maybe he will re-commit like Kearsley did.



CAL? Really?



Must have liked the pitch about the value of that degree. Not a great football decision, but a solid educational decision.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
Not surprised. He was not a byu fit. I also think that Shipley is going to decommit as well.
D
Ddawg
Ragin's got a motto: "Shoot for mediocrity and you'll never be disappointed."



Cal finished 2nd to last this year in the PAC-12 North (only beating a pathetic Washington St.). Cal finished 3-9 overall. Nowhere to go but up. Good luck - shoot for the moon.
G
Guest
Still a step above Utah.
A
ABYUFAN
I'll almost miss him....
Advertisement
C
Cougs_Rule
Ddawg wrote:
Ragin's got a motto: "Shoot for mediocrity and you'll never be disappointed."



Cal finished 2nd to last this year in the PAC-12 North (only beating a pathetic Washington St.). Cal finished 3-9 overall. Nowhere to go but up. Good luck - shoot for the moon.


Ya, but I bet the Cal coaches cut a deal that he could play right away and said that at BYU he would have to wait in line.
U
urroner
Ddawg wrote:
Good luck - shoot for the moon.


It useless to reach for the stars, they are too far away; besides, if you did touch one, you'd just burn up.
D
Ddawg
urroner wrote:
Good luck - shoot for the moon.


It useless to reach for the stars, they are too far away; besides, if you did touch one, you'd just burn up.




Reality sux. :D :lol: ;)
J
JamieVallen
Wow... This whole recruiting class is getting pretty old, I feel like I'm watching an episode of gossip girl or one tree hill. This stuff makes me wanna puke, What a douche... Don't commit and then take off somewhere else, I don't care if you want to take your time and make a decision don't commit and then go back on that, you screw over the program that you committed to. They now have to scramble and try to make up for the loss somehow especially this late in the game. And nobody give me the he's just a 17-18 year old kid. He knows what he did was stupid and immature. Good luck and call and break a leg! literally...
M
Mingjai
He should have gone Louisiana Lafayette (based solely on his name):



http://www.meeshandmia.com/product_images/uploaded_images/louisiana-ragin-cajunss-landingpage.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
I just realized that some of what I posted didn't make sense entirely... some of what I said is about as confusing as reading a post from Cougarbib... :D (I'm just messing with you bib)



What I mean't to say was Good luck at Cal, and break a leg, literally... Probably a bit harsh, but I'm pretty sick of these wishy washy guys.



I can totally understand if you commit to a program and then things change like coaches leaving or being fired, but Ragin is a defensive player and as far as I know, nothing has changed on the defensive side for BYU.



I heard somewhere that he said he thought he would be able to play earlier at Cal and maybe that's why he decided to go there... well that's all good and fine and all, but figure your crap out before you commit to a different program.
L
Lawboy
This kid is now taking a home visit from Oregon. So it's a him issue. BYU was just a placemat for him. Looks like Cal is next to get ditched



Modern recruiting.
D
Ddawg
Lawboy wrote:
This kid is now taking a home visit from Oregon. So it's a him issue. BYU was just a placemat for him. Looks like Cal is next to get ditched



Modern recruiting.


Bingo!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.