Archived Topic

Utah Look-a-likes

by Wickchad · 11/23/2009

Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Boo Andersen.gifNapleon Dynamite.gif
W
Wickchad
Greg Bird.gifTony Robbins.gifTony Robbins
W
Wickchad
Sam Brenner.gifPugsly.gifJimmy Workman as Pugsley
W
Wickchad
Whittingham.gif's Ass.gif
W
Wickchad
Joe Dale.gifGrimmace.gif
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Aiona Key.gifSasha Cohen-Borat.gifSasha Cohen - Borat
W
Wickchad
Lei Talamaivao.gifQueen Latifah.gifQueen Latifah
W
Wickchad
Jordan Wynn.gifClay Aiken.gifClay Aiken
S
Sammich
Wow, did you spend all morning putting these together? Because it was totally worth it.
W
Wickchad
Sammich wrote:
Wow, did you spend all morning putting these together? Because it was totally worth it.


Actually only about 30 minutes. If a look-a-like doesn't immediately come to mind then I assume its not worth posting if you have to think about it.
Advertisement
I
Iceman
Caught a ewet coed at the Flying Pie. I'm sorry but I can't (refuse to look) for anything that looks like her!http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a124/IcemanWG/misc%20stuff%20for%20fun/ugghh.jpg?t=1259000473" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/3422151.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/st/gallery/images/340/ds9quark03.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/3553222.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://www.damnimcute.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/cryer.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
J
jonnylingo
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/utah/sports/m-footbl/auto_headshot/3283135.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



http://images.christmastimeclipart.com/images/2/x0106612aa/img_large_watermarked.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
W
Wickchad
Zane Beadles.gifAngus Jones.gifAngus Jones
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
Brian Johnson.gifGas Station Attendant.gif
W
Wickchad
Robert Johnson.gifUnga.gifRoadkill.gif
J
jonnylingo
http://www.professionalhandcasting.com/graphics/KyleWhittinghamWithLynne.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



fat guy in a little shirt

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_efhbjzDreVM/SX01Y8Mo0YI/AAAAAAAAAE0/ZsPYYbku8XY/s320/fatguybp2.gif" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
GolfDiveNCougs
Okay, lingo, I'll bite. Umm, what in the HELL is Kryle DOING??? Further, who is the dangerously unbalanced looking woman doing whatever it is to him, why does she have that slightly deviant smirk on her face, and why does HIS face (and stance) look like he's squeezing out a yewt???
G
gmj81
Haha, these are great. Not quite as good as Mars 'CAPTION THIS IMAGE' thread but still clever. My favorite are the queen latifah and Clay Aiken ones but the Kyle/Chris Farley one ain't bad either and the Robert Johnson/Roadkill one is always a classic.
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.