Archived Topic

I know you guys have some secrets

by larrypico · 1/22/2013

Advertisement
L
larrypico
I know how BYU fans get sometimes, I've definitely seen a couple of you peeping through the fences at practices behind the SAB. If you have any funny or strange secrets you'd like to share come check out BYU Secrets. Maybe you once stole a players dirty socks or something even better. Whatever it is, we won't judge.



http://www.facebook.com/ByuSecrets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
M
Mars


Did you also do BYUboobs?
S
Schmoe
The only secret I can ever remember coming out of this group is that Bronco signed somebody's balls...
B
BoiseBYU
I hear Manti's girl friend is pretend!
D
Ddawg
The best secrets - remain secrets. Good luck.
Advertisement
A
ABYUFAN
I beleive that I've heard that Secret is strong enough for a man, but made for a woman...even at BYU
G
Guest
I prefer Victoria's.
B
BroncoBot
BoiseBYU wrote:
I hear Manti's girl friend is pretend!

I thought for sure this was going to say pregnant. Which I'm sure he would want to keep on the downlow.
S
SpiffCoug
hawkwing wrote:
I prefer Victoria's.

Agreed. Although I usually wind up wishing my wife would share her secrets with me.



:crazy:
T
TulaneVandyRiceCoug
hawkwing wrote:
I prefer Victoria's.

Ha, ha! This!
Advertisement
T
tww
What's the password?
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.