Archived Topic

2 Games in a row = Jimmer DNP Coaches Decision

by MesaCougFan · 1/22/2013

Advertisement
M
MesaCougFan
Any idea why?
S
SpiffCoug
To be fair, it was Martin Luther King/Human Rights Day yesterday...
D
Ddawg
No idea why. I follow Jimmer and look at the Kings "box score" after each game to see how many minutes he played and how many points. I think he's been pretty effective considering the limited minutes, and coming off the bench. I cannot imagine that it's a discipline situation.



On a side note, I read yesterday that the Kings have been sold to a group that wants to move the Kings to Seattle and will become the Sonics. The deal is done, just waiting for NBA approval. To make the move, the paperwork must be filed by March 1st.



http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8864092/sacramento-kings-owners-reach-agreement-seattle-group-buy-team" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Q
Qman
Jimmer is in a tough spot at backup 2. Marcus Thorton is a better scorer and defender. But Jimmer is a better playmaker and outside shooter.



The main thing is I don't think the Kings have an identity as a team. So the rotations are wishy-washy.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.